Buying a used car is an appealing option because it is typically less risky and expensive. However, what happens when you purchase a used car that needs serious repairs you can’t afford to pay for? Hopefully you’ve never found yourself in a situation such as this.
There are thousands of people out there who get robbed of their money when they purchase a used car from an unscrupulous seller. By not performing the proper research on a used car ahead of time, you could put yourself in a very difficult, expensive, and stressful situation.
If you want to put your best foot forward when purchasing a used vehicle, you may wish to invest in is an instaVIN report and in a VIN check. Their vehicle history reports offer real-time details on vehicle incidents such as theft, accidents, flooding, and more!
What makes an instaVIN report better than the rest?
- With instaVIN, you get higher quality information from more reliable sources
- instaVIN reports are a much less expensive than other competitors – the most you’ll pay per report is $6.99!
- In each report you get access to:
- Impound & towing events
- US Gov’t Title & Salvage history through NMVTIS with 61 Brand Titles checked & verified
- Historical listing records from select vehicle listing sites
- Access to over 40 million Junk, Salvage & Insurance Total Loss Records
- Open Lien/Loan information including issuing financial institution
- Active Theft data
- and much more!
instaVIN strives to help protect you from car fraud as well as purchasing a broken and hazardous vehicle. If you want more information on how an instaVIN report can protect you from any financial stress, call 858.454.6782 for immediate assistance today!